Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Batumi, Georgia

Hi,
I hope all is well at home. I still think of you and pray for you. I often light a candle in churches for you, especially for those who are ill or struggling. I have been on sabbatical for three months now. I have one and a half months left. It is going very fast, yet I have seen much and learned lots. This week our classes in Rome were on reading the Bible for preaching. This I know will improve my preaching - it was very helpful as scripture is taking on a new life in me.
I had done some traveling. I am attaching a picture I took in Mykonos and a picture from Soshi, Russia of Stalin's Villa. Soshi is the sight of the 2014 Olympics. Also, here is a youtube video that I loaded of a folk dance in Batumi, Georgia. I enjoyed their dance - it is of another culture. I took this with my camera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-c1gmE1VUI
Blessings to each of you,
Fr. Pete




1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a good time. Take good care of my parents when they are there.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete