Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Edingurgh and Scotland









Hi,
I spent the past few days in Scotland with my friends Fr. John Kunz and Fr. Jim Zimmer. Edinburgh is an interesting city with its castle and history. Also Scotland has such an interesting history with so many past battles and struggles. We do not have that sense of centuries of history. There are many castles and huge churches. There is a mix of Catholics and Protestants as in America. The people are very friendly and hospitable. They love sharing their heritage. What I most enjoyed in this part of my trip was visiting with the people. The pictures are 1. Men playing a traditional song at a music festival. 2. Panorama from the Edinburgh Castle. 3. I really am having a good time. 4. Loch Ness. Sorry, no monster in picture. 5. The Highlands.
I am still thinking about you and praying for you.
Fr Pete
Now in Rimini Italy attending an international conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment